Mission Staff Assistants
There are a few Staff positions to cover; Finance, Logistics, Operations, Public Information, Safety Officer
All tasks you must complete are listed in this document on the National Website: https://www.gocivilairpatrol.com/media/cms/Mission_Base_Staff_Task_Guide_D05D81F929EB2.pdf
PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER (PIO)
There are a few levels to this.
1. PIO Awareness Course G0289
2. Basic PIO G0290
3. JIS/JIC Planning for PIO's G0291
4. All Hazards PIO L0952
5. Advanced PIO E0388
6. PIO Masters Course E0389
FINANCE / ADMIN SECTION CHIEF (FASC)
The only prerequisite to begin training as a Financial/Admin Section Chief is that of Mission Staff Assistant.
The five basic skills needed as an FASC are to demonstrate the ability to:
- provide financial and cost analysis information as requested.
- determine the need andset up and operate an incient commissary
- keep and transmit all personell and equipment time records to the appropriate agencies
- provide financial inout to the demobilization plan
- provide the obligation documents to the Incident Commander
Any of the other Section Chief positions are in parallel with the FASC. FASC is not a prerequisite to any other Emergency Services qualification.
For a complete index of all Emergency Services qualifications please visit the ES Qualifications Matrix page.